Majek Fashek To Leave Rehab In 3 Weeks Time As Ayiri Emami Is Thought To Have Spent Spent Over N10M On His Treatment

Embattled Nigerian reggae legend, Majekodunmi Fashola (Majek Fashek) who is currently at a rehabilitation treatment center in Abuja for drug & alcohol addiction is scheduled to be released and return to Lagos in three weeks time.
And it looks like upon his release he is heading straight to the studio to work on some new music! 
Image result for majek Fashek
In an interview with Naij.com, the “Send down the rain” hitmaker said,


I want the whole world to see that this is the greatest comeback of all time. I’m coming back for real. Just wait and see. I will call you. I’m very okay now. Ise ti yato…(things have changed) Lagos and the whole world will feel me soon. There are many things I want to say, but let me come back first.”

A source also confirmed to the publication that Ayiri Emami, the Warri billionaire responsible for the singer’s Abuja rehab treatment has spent over N10 million on getting Fashek back on the right track.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khloe Kardashian 'ambushed and verbally attacked by her ex husband Lamar Odom outside the gym in LA'

Caitlyn Jenner talks about sex and dating a man in the latest sneak peek for "I Am Cait"