Bandits amputate a 5-months old baby, kill four other children in Plateau attacks

 Armed bandits amputated a 5 months old baby boy during attack in Danda Chugwi village, Jos South Local Government Area Plateau State.

The National Publicity Secretary of the Berom Youth Moulders Association, Rwang Tengwong, identified the deceased as Pam Dawho, 59; Nvou Gyang, 43; Jah Pam, 50; Ruth Bot, 16; Chundung Gyang, 9; Mercy Gyang,12; and Benjamin Gyang, 5. 

Among those injured was the five-month-old baby boy whose hand was amputated by the gunmen.

 




The victims were laid to rest in the village on Monday, August 1 after a funeral mass. 

Meanwhile, Member Representing Jos South/Jos Federal Constituency of Plateau State in the House of Representatives Abuja Hon. Dachung Musa Bagos has expressed sadness over the killing of his eight constituents.


"I am angry and enraged by the daily killing within and around my constituency. I want to state emphatically, that I will continue to talk about these callous attitudes of known criminals amongst us until they are all gotten rid of finally, everybody has the right to defend himself, I want to urge my constituents to defend themselves enough if enough of this barbaric and dastardly killings,"

"As the representatives of my people in Jos South/ Jos East Federal Constituency in the National Assembly I have signed for the impeachment of Mr. President because we need someone that will address the issues of insecurity, my people are being killed daily bases on this condemnable and unacceptable." he added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khloe Kardashian 'ambushed and verbally attacked by her ex husband Lamar Odom outside the gym in LA'

Caitlyn Jenner talks about sex and dating a man in the latest sneak peek for "I Am Cait"